Yoga is a millenary technique originally from India. Its purpose is physical and mental well-being. Actually there are yoga classes to prepare body for pregnancy or IVF treatments, often offered directly from IVF reproduction clinics. Yoga exercises are based on the menstrual cycle and medical protocol.
The benefits of yoga are countless:
- stress reduction
- positive attitude and less anxiety
- strengthening of posture and muscle tone
- increase of blood flow to the reproductive organs and blood circulation in general
- increase in libido
- greater oxygenation of the cells
- elimination of toxins
- better sleep
- regulation of the endocrine system and the production of reproductive hormones
Yoga and soft gymnastics are therefore indicated as support before and during assisted reproduction treatments for both partners.